Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Five Things I Will Never Give Up for Lent.
- St. Benedict goes to Burning Man.
- Five Un-truths of Easter
- Actually, Yeah. Mary Did Know.
- Shouting at the Bishop: Why agreeing to disagree is not a Christian response to the culture wars.
- How to Kill a Moment of Grace with Two Quarters and a Pack of Gum.
- How to be a Valentine: A Note on Martyrdom.
- One More Wall of Angels: Lent and the Death of Fred Phelps
- This is How I Am Pro-Life. Now may I please have that phrase back?
- "How many hands does it take to wash two feet? All of ours": One of the defining moments of my life.
- Five Counterintuitive Things to do to Perfect Thanksgiving.
- The End of the World as We Know It and I Feel Fine: A minority report from one of the last living Christians in Austin…. or something like that.
- Being Moved: Why am I a Christian? The Gospel according to Doug.
- Being Moved: Religious freedom and the quest to be the Servant of All.
- Being Moved: praying our resentment instead of harboring it
- Being Moved: from busy-ness, to awareness, by love. Ash Wednesday
- An Untimely Eulogy for the Outpatient Monk’s Biggest Fan.
- The Discipline of Joy: Reasons to keep feasting when you just don’t feel like it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email